Peach-Blueberry Crumble Tart
This easy-to-prepare tart is a family favorite, fresh out of the oven or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. — James Schend, San Francisco, California
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + cooling Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and
- cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press onto the bottom
- and up the side of a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, peaches and honey; toss to
- coat. In a small bowl, combine first five topping ingredients; stir
- in butter.
- Spoon fruit mixture into crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake at