Peach Blossom Fuzz
Barbara Hunt of Nipomo, California shares a frothy, fruity smoothie that’s as refreshing as a splash of sunshine.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 medium firm banana
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 15-20
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 186 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.