- minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Stir in
- water until smooth; add peach. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the
- heat; stir in berries. Let stand for 15 minutes. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream if
- desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 pie (calculated without whipped cream) equals 418 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.