You'll need just five ingredients for this cool salad that's nicely sized for two people. "I like trying new recipes," shares Katie Anderson from Cheney, Washington. "When I found this salad, I loved it. It's really nice on those hot summer days."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the
- mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 389 calories, 31 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.