- turn off heat and allow to stand in oven for at least 1 hour.
- Make cream layer by whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Spread over top of cooled meringue. Arrange fruit in attractive
- patter over top of cream layer. Set aside. Combine glaze ingredients
- in small saucepan. Bring to a boil to thicken. Cool. Brush glaze
- over fruit to seal with small, soft brush. Chill until serving time.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.