Paul's Burgers on the Grill
My wife, Julie, sometimes jokes she married for better, for worse and for my cooking! I spent a lot of time in the kitchen while I was growing up and still enjoy doing so today.Paul Miller, Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl; crumble beef over
- mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Grill over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns; top with lettuce and
- tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 768 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.