- alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Pour
- batter into each cake cone to within 3/4 in. of the top. Place in
- ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat shortening and vanilla until fluffy; gradually
- add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Add enough milk to
- achieve spreading consistency.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of plastic bag; insert a large star
- tip. Fill the bag with frosting. Pipe onto cupcakes. Sprinkle with
- jimmies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 filled cone equals 396 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.