Pastel Almond Bark
Cooks of all ages will find this pretty confection is a snap to prepare. It never fails to take center stage on the goody plates I make for friends.
60 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Froot Loops
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir
- in the marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Store in an airtight
- container at room temperature. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 91 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.