- Combine the first eight ingredients; set half of the dressing aside.
- Place pasta in a bowl; add remaining dressing. Toss to coat; cover
- and refrigerate.
- Pierce steak with a fork. Combine rub ingredients; rub over steak.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Grill steak,
- uncovered, over medium heat for 9-10 minutes on each side or until
- meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer
- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let
- stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add cucumber, cheese, olives, onion, parsley and pimientos
- to pasta; mix well. Spoon onto a lettuce-lined platter. Slice steak
- and arrange over salad. Serve with reserved dressing. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 759 calories, 56 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.