- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a rack coated with cooking
- spray in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cover with
- foil; let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Place 5 qts. water in a soup kettle; bring to a boil. Add pasta;
- cook, uncovered, in boiling water for 10 minutes. Add snow peas;
- cook 1-2 minutes longer or until pasta and peas are tender; drain.
- In a large nonstick skillet, whisk the broth, peanut butter, vinegar,
- oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and pepper flakes until blended.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the pasta
- mixture and tomatoes; heat through. Arrange sliced pork over pasta
- mixture. Sprinkle with onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 420 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 421 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.