Pasta Cheeseburger Soup
"'This tastes just like a cheeseburger' is what I always hear when I serve this satisfying soup," says Darlene Brenden. In Salem, Oregon, she combines ground beef and small shell pasta with popular burger toppings.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soups and relish. Bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; add pasta. Cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes
- or until pasta is tender stirring occasionally. Drizzle each serving
- with ketchup and mustard. Yield: 3 servings.