Party Vegetable Dip
“This is an excellent dip for holiday parties; I’ve had several compliments. It’s fast to make and great-tasting, too. Enjoy!” —Amy Engle, Geneva, Nebraska
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and
- process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
- Yield: 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables) equals 131 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.