Party Time Popcorn
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this cheesy twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter
- Combined 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 2 Tbsp. ranch salad dressing
- mix, 1 tsp. dried parsley and 1/4 tsp. onion powder. Melt 1/3 cup
- butter; drizzle over popcorn and toss. Sprinkle with cheese mixture;
- toss. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.