Meatballs are always great for parties. This is an easy twist on the usual recipe, and it's very fast to make. —Debbie Paulsen, Apollo Beach, Florida
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the
- ketchup, steak sauce, garlic and mustard. Pour over meatballs. Cover
- and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.