- zucchini just begins to soften; drain and set aside. In a large
- saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in flour and cook for 1
- minute. Stir in cream until smooth. Add bouillon, mustard, 1/4
- teaspoon dill, pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon 1/2 cup sauce over chicken. Add the zucchini, carrots and
- onions to remaining sauce. Spoon along sides of baking dish. Melt
- remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs, cheese, walnuts and
- remaining dill.
- Spoon over chicken and vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for
- 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and sauce is bubbly.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 517 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.