Parsleyed Rice Pilaf
Kathy also sent the recipe for Parsleyed Rice Pilaf, noting, "While the salmon bakes, I dress up instant rice with bouillon, minced onion and parsley."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, onion, butter and bouillon to a
- boil. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from the heat. Cover and let
- stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 230 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 464 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.