The fresh flavor of parsley is perfect with hot buttered potatoes-it adds a little extra zip. I used this recipe when I did all the cooking at our restaurant, and customers loved it.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Combine butter and parsley; pour over the potatoes and toss
- to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6-8 servings.