Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Need a fast but upscale side? Just a few ingredients give fresh asparagus wonderful flavor. —Marilyn Brown, Pooler, Georgia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place asparagus in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper
- and salt.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 131 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.