Parmesan Potato Wedges
I recommend serving these wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree.Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cut each potato into eight
- wedges; place on foil. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or
- until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (4 wedges) equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.