Parmesan Potato Rounds
Everybody just loves these potatoes, and they're so quick and easy to prepare. I often put this in the oven while I'm preparing the main dish.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 medium potatoes, each sliced into 4 rounds
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Pour butter into a 15-1/2-in. x 10-1/2-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a
- plastic bag, combine flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Shake a few
- potato slices at a time in the bag to coat with the flour mixture.
- Place potatoes in a single layer over the butter. Bake at 375°
- for 30 minutes. Turn slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.