Parmesan Pork Chops
Parmesan really comes through in this moist, boneless chop that's quick to cook on the stovetop. This family pleaser is great with veggies, rice or your favorite mashed potatoes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable
- plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning,
- parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one
- at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes
- on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 256 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.