Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets
This delicious twist on the baked potato is great for summer cookouts because the potatoes can be added to the grill while the meat is cooking. The recipe is also an excellent take-along side dish because each potato is individually wrapped in foil. If needed, it's easy to double or triple the recipe.
5 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-in. cubes. Place potatoes and water in a
- large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4
- minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Add the
- remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes
- are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 164 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.