Parmesan Munch Mix
“This snack mix is delicious!” What an easy after-school or work treat. Pack up a few individual baggies and toss them into lunch bags as needed. Edie DeSpain - Logan, Utah
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 package (6.6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- In an ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, Cheerios, pretzels
- and crackers. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn
- mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 123 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.