Parmesan Corn on the Cob
"This is an easy way to season fresh corn on the cob," promises Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese and Italian seasoning;
- set aside. Remove husks and silk from corn; place in a shallow
- microwave-safe dish. Add water. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10
- minutes, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes; drain. Brush with
- butter mixture; sprinkle with salt. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 201 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.