Parmesan Bow Ties
This fuss-free side dish calls for just four ingredients that you can easily keep in your pantry and refrigerator. Serve it on special occasions as well as for everyday dinners.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in
- cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining
- ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.