A handful of kitchen staples are all you'll need for this tasty take on asparagus. It bakes in the oven in a mere 10 minutes.Julie Sumner, Plant City, Florida
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the asparagus in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with oil;
- sprinkle with garlic salt, cayenne and Parmesan cheese. Bake,
- uncovered, at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is
- crisp-tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 66 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.