Paradise Pineapple Pie
This quick-to-fix recipe makes two yummy pies that will be a hit at any carry-in dinner. Lemon juice and crushed pineapple flavor the fluffy filling that's topped with a sprinkling of coconut. I like garnish with a sprig of mint.
Sylva, North Carolina
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add
- pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly
- thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 402 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.