Kids young and old love these PB&J treats. Using refrigerated crescent roll dough, they're a fun snack for hungry youngsters to assemble. Parents just have to help with the baking. Plus, they're easy to vary using different jelly flavors and nuts to suit each child's taste. -Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons grape jelly
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon
- each of peanut butter and jelly on the wide end of each triangle;
- sprinkle with peanuts. Roll up from the wide end and place point
- side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to
- form a crescent shape.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust
- with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 80 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.