- Pour half of the sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top
- with half of the oysters; sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs.
- Repeat layers. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon slices
- and thyme sprigs.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 639 calories, 44 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 297 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.