- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining oil until tender.
- Stir in the garlic powder, rosemary, pepper and salt. Remove 1 cup
- mushrooms; sprinkle over crust. Combine pizza sauce and paprika; add
- to the skillet.
- Place 2-3 in. of water in a large skillet with high sides; add
- vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently. Break cold
- eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup
- close to the surface of the water, slip each egg into water.
- Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set and yolks are still
- soft, about 4 minutes. With a slotted spoon, lift eggs out of water.
- Arrange eggs over mushrooms.
- Spoon pizza sauce mixture around eggs; sprinkle with remaining
- mozzarella cheese. Crumble goat cheese; sprinkle over eggs. Cover
- and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle with
- onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until
- golden brown. Garnish with basil. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 345 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 227 mg cholesterol, 798 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.