The flavor of rosemary comes through in this colorful, easy way to serve vegetables.June Trom, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 10 small unpeeled potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), quartered
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic,
- rosemary, oregano, salt and cayenne. Drizzle over vegetables; toss
- gently to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes. Top with pepper strips.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 196 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 184 mg sodium,