These golden, melt-in-your-mouth potatoes go perfectly with roast beef. They make a homey side dish that's also convenient because they can share the oven with the baked apple slices Mom serves for dessert.
-Linda Gaido, New Brighton, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Peel potatoes and cut into large chunks; place in a shallow 2-qt.
- baking dish. Drizzle with butter; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the
- paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 233 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.