Oven Roasted Asparagus
Asparagus never tasted so good! Simply seasoned with butter and green onions, the roasted spears have a fresh flavor and keep their bright color, too. You might want to make extra.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter and green onions; spoon over asparagus. Sprinkle
- with salt. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (5 ounces) equals 153 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.