Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
I found this recipe in a newspaper and adjusted it somewhat by adding additional Parmesan cheese. This is a wonderful side dish, and since the potatoes are cooked with the skin on, they are nutritious as well as delicious.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with
- cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown,
- stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 267 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.