- 2-3 minutes more, crushing the berries while stirring. For honey
- mustard sauce, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water in a
- saucepan. Add honey, mustard and remaining water; bring to a boil
- over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Serve with
- chicken for dipping. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 455 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 495 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.