- minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately or before baking, cover and freeze casserole for up
- to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- according to directions. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed pepper equals 523 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 836 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.