Orange Yogurt Dressing
Honey brings a hint of sweetness to this creamy citrus salad dressing from Beverly Florence of Midwest City, Oklahoma. "The orange flavor in this dressing is a wonderful complement to fresh spinach," notes Beverly. "It's also terrific served over lettuce or fruit."
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 57 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.