Orange Turkey Croissants
Orange you glad it’s not the same old crustless ham and cheese? Orange you also glad you don’t have to get up early to pack lunch? In less than 10 minutes, you (and five others) will have something to look forward to all morning long. —Jennifer Moore, Centerville, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 6 croissants, split
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese and marmalade onto bottom half of croissants.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Top with turkey; replace tops. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 479 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,165 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.