Orange Tilapia in Parchment
Sweet orange juice and spicy cayenne pepper give this no-fuss dish fabulous flavor. A bonus? Cleanup is a breeze! Tiffany Diebold — Nashville, Tennessee
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine first five
- ingredients; set aside. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into
- four 18x12-in. lengths; place a fish fillet on each. Top with carrot
- and zucchini; drizzle with orange juice mixture.
- Fold parchment paper over fish. Working from bottom inside corner,
- fold up about 3/4 in. of the paper and crimp both layers to seal.
- Repeat, folding edges up and crimping, until a half-moon-shaped
- packet is formed. Repeat for remaining packets. Place on baking
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open
- packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 packet equals 158 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium,