- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk a small amount
- of hot mixture into the egg yolk. Return all to the pan. Reduce
- heat. Cook, whisking continuously, for 1 minute. Set aside to cool
- Place baking chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring
- cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth.
- Beat in flour. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Beat
- in sour cream and white chocolate mixture just until combined.
- Place 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture in a small bowl; stir in orange
- mixture until well blended.
- Pour plain cream cheese mixture over crust. Drop orange batter by
- tablespoonfuls randomly over top. Cut through batter with a knife to
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on a
- wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into
- squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 316 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.