- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched in center. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with 1 tablespoon confectioners'
- sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel
- jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a
- wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread marmalade evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Dust with remaining confectioners'
- sugar. Garnish with orange peel strips if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One slice equals 230 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit.