Orange Roughy Bundles
Cleanup is a breeze with Margaret Wilson's simple seafood supper. Each meal-in-one packet contains zucchini, red pepper and a flaky full-flavored fish fillet. "It cooks in no time and is just as delicious with flounder or sole," writes the Hemet, California cook.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12-in.
- square). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne. Top with the
- zucchini, red pepper and salt. Fold foil over vegetables and seal
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect heat
- for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 packet equals 171 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.