- Dip balls in melted butter; roll in remaining sugar mixture. Arrange
- in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup almonds.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture and remaining almonds. Bake on
- lowest oven rack at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until golden brown
- (cover loosely with foil if browning too quickly). Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.