Five ingredients are all you'll need for these fruity frozen pops. When my sister and I were raising our families, we looked for economical recipes. Our kids loved making and eating these refreshing treats.JoAnn Skarivoda, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
16-18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin, Kool-Aid mix and sugar in boiling
- water. Stir in cold water. Pour into molds or paper cups; insert
- Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 60 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.