Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher
Peaches are mixed with an already tasty OJ blend for a simple, tasty treat that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch. —Sherry Thompson, Seneca, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-sugar-added sliced peaches, drained
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.