Orange Mini Muffins
It doesn't take long for Amy Karp of Spanish Fork, Utah to fix these bite-size citrus muffins. "Not only are they delicious and moist, but they fill the house with a fabulous aroma," she says.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat
- the egg, orange juice, sour cream, oil, orange peel and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or
- paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350°
- for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 94 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.