- until moistened. Add eggs; beat until smooth. Stir in enough
- remaining flour to form stiff dough.
- Turn onto floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8
- minutes. Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover;
- let dough rest in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; roll into a 22-in. x
- 14-in. rectangle. For filling, combine butter, confectioners' sugar
- and nuts. Spread lengthwise over half of the dough. Fold dough over
- filling, forming a 22-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Cut into 7-in. x
- 3/4-in. strips.
- Twist each strip 4 or 5 times and shape into a ring. Pinch ends
- together. Place on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 375° for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine glaze ingredients over
- medium heat. Bring to boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat. Drizzle over warm rolls. Yield:
- about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 265 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.