Orange Halloween Punch
"This eye-catching orange punch is a Halloween tradition at my house," notes field editor Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah. "It's refreshing, frothy and quick to stir up - with only five ingredients."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 cups orange drink
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice, soda and orange drink. Stir in
- ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield:
- about 6 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 158 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.