- pepper sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook about 2
- minutes more; remove from heat and set aside. Combine flour and
- salt; dredge chicken. In a skillet over medium heat, brown chicken
- in oil. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour sauce
- over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Baste with
- sauce. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until
- crisp-tender. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in rice, concentrate
- and salt. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand 5-7 minutes or
- until water is absorbed. Serve chicken over rice. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 592 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.