Since retiring, I have more time to cook, but I still depend on this delicious rapid recipe.Rose Randall, Derry, Pennsylvania
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add bananas and heat
- through. Serve over ice cream. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 104 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.